Who we are?
Biotech Connect (BTC) was created by young professional scientists to provide life science vendor shows, and technology seminars to academic and hospital based research centers across Canada.
BTC founders have many years of experience working as research scientists in academia and the biotech industry. As scientists, we understand the needs of researchers and we are able to provide the personal knowledge needed to promote informative, customized and rewarding scientific trade shows.
Exhibit in the Top Research Instititions
MaRS Discovery District, Toronto
Meet Researchers across Canada
Ste-Justine Hospital, Montreal
Many incentives to visit your booth
Dalhousie University, Halifax
Acces to 60+ Reserch Centers
University of Alberta, Edmonton
Smart Vendor Shows
If you work for a laboratory products or services supplier in the life sciences industry, look no further to improve your brand’s visibility and gain numerous networking opportunities with your target customers. Biotech Connect creates a favorable context for scientists and sales representatives to meet, for an optimal duration and at an advantageous price. Our product shows enable companies to present their new products and services and/or reconnect with their customers.
What is included?
- A 6-foot rectangular table to showcase your literature and samples
- 2 hours to meet and discuss to the researchers, lab managers and graduate students of the institution.
- Receive free leads (contact information from all attendees) after each event.
- Your logo on the printed and email invitations sent to the attendees.
- Incentives for the attendees (delicious lunch and snacks, door prizes).
If you are interested in attending one of our life science vendor shows, please visit our calendar for upcoming events. For more details please contact Guillaume Goyette at firstname.lastname@example.org or 514-691-2779 (Toll free 1-833-691-2779).